Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fat Calves

I have fat claves.

I have fat calves.

I have fat calves and I have a problem buying tall boots in the Fall/Winter because of them.

Even when I'm skinny, I have fat calves. I've always had them. I remember being a size four and not being able to find boots that fit. I just have fat calves.

I told this to Mark tonight and said, "I can't even blog about it because it's embarrassing," and he said, "Own it!"

So I am. I have fat calves.

What's prompting this is that I got a pair of Hunter boots today. I thought if anything is going to fit, surely it will be these gigantic rain boots. But low and behold, I tried one on and it got stuck on my leg. I seriously thought I was going to have to cut it off. (The boot. Or the leg.) And you know, the boots are rubber, so the harder I pulled, the hotter my leg became and the tighter the boot got. When I finally pulled it off it was like "Pop!"—it was like a suction.

I'm so bummed out.

I have fat calves.

I have fat calves.

I have fat calves and I hate them.

Melissa Sagemiller Eliza Dushku Lauren Conrad The Pussycat Dolls Kelly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment